IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL: STAR VAULT’s End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and STAR VAULT for the STAR VAULT software product identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and STAR VAULT, (referred to as “licenser”), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
- Installation and Use.
STAR VAULT grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7].
- Backup Copies.
You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Evaluation versions available for download from STAR VAULT’s websites may be freely distributed.
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. This explicitly includes the modification of .ini files within the software client.
You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Support Services.
STAR VAULT may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws.
You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Without prejudice to any other rights, STAR VAULT may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by STAR VAULT or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by STAR VAULT.
5. NO WARRANTIES
STAR VAULT expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. STAR VAULT does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. STAR VAULT makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. STAR VAULT further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall STAR VAULT be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of ‘Authorized Users’ use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if STAR VAULT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will STAR VAULT be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. STAR VAULT shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
7.Ownership By Star Vault. Star Vault is the owner or licensee of all right, title, and interest in and to the Mortal Online Client, Mortalonline.com, accounts, and all of the features and components thereof. Mortal Online may contain materials licensed by third-parties to Star Vault, and these third-parties may enforce their ownership rights against you in the event that you violate this Agreement. Star Vault owns and/or licences the following:
- A. All virtual content appearing within Mortal Online, such as Visual Components, locations, artwork, structural or landscape designs, animations, audio-visual effects, narrations themes, concepts, stories, storylines, characters and their names, likenesses, inventories, catch phrases of characters, items including virtual goods, currency, potions, wearable items, pets, mounts, etc.;
- B. All data and communications generated by, or occurring through, Mortal Online including all sounds, musical compositions, recordings, sound effects, game replays, or reenactments of in-game events, battles, duels, etc.;
- C. Computer code, including but not limited to source code;
- D Titles, methods of operation, software, related documentation, and all other original works of authorship contained in Mortal Online;
- E. All Accounts. Note that Star Vault owns all Accounts, and that all use of an Account shall inure to Star Vault’s benefit. Star Vault does not recognize the transfer of Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift, or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void and may result in the forfeiture of the Account;
18.05.2016 – Star Vault AB